This well-balanced, daily MultiVitamin is designed to support total body health. Essential nutrients like B complex vitamins, olive extracts, coQ10, and biotin help boost your metabolism, improve eye health, and support soft but strong hair, skin, and nails.
Age-related eye disease studies (AREDS) have proven that supplements containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants promote eye and vision health. Nutrients like beta carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, zinc, copper, lutein, and lycopene are known to play an important role in eye health and are all essential ingredients in our supplement.
Our MultiVitamin’s unique Olivamine formula is the best daily multivitamin for active women, men, and seniors. It is gentle on your stomach and easily-absorbable. MultiVitamin is a perfectly balanced nutrition supplement for what your body needs to achieve total health.
Key Benefits of our Full Spectrum MultiVitamin
- Complete multivitamin assures optimal cellular nutrition and repair
- Easily absorbed and gentle on your stomach
- Patent protected active forms of micronutrients for balanced health
- Supports strong and healthy hair, skin, nails, and eyes
- Balanced for total body health
Ingredients & Warnings
Each bottle of Total Health MultiVitamin contains 60 capsules providing a 30-day supply following the suggested serving size and regimen.
Take 2 capsules daily with breakfast or lunch, or as directed by a trusted healthcare provider.
Olivamine® 250 mg [Olive Leaf Extract, Glycine, Taurine, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), L-Proline, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin A (beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols / tocotrienols)
- Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione / menaquinone)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 / P5P (pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Folate (5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (potassium iodide)
- Potassium (potassium iodide)
- Zinc (amino acid chelate)
- Selenium (selenomethionine)
- Copper (amino acid chelate)
- Manganese (amino acid chelate)
- Chromium (amino acid chelate)
- Molybdenum (amino acid chelate)
- Boron (boron citrate)
- Vanadium (vanadium sulfate)
- Acetyl Carnitine
- Coenzyme Q10
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Maitake Mushroom
- Grape Skin Extract
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (colored with FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Blue No. 1, and titanium dioxide), magnesium stearate
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult your healthcare provider before using this product. As is the case with all supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.